Just to minimize any confusion, I want to explain the current mess that is called accidentalmandarin. All of my earlier posts were originally posted to my MySpace page and I just copied them over to accidentalmandarin when I started this blogsite. Unfortunately, the links to them in the Archives sidebar were broken, or never established in the first place. So... being the somewhat OC person that I am, I've reposted them (again). The Archive links should work now but... there really isn't any point in that anymore, since they all show up as new posts, and thus have no real need to be archived anymore. Fuck all.
Of course, if I was smart, I would have just gone into the code and fixed the links. Well, that's assuming two things. That I could have figured out how exactly to do that (it seems the code doesn't explicitly state each blog as an linked item, or at least that's what I gather with my limited knowledge of HTML). Far worse is assuming that I'm smart. Which, I would like to clarify to you and the rest of the www now, that I am not. I assure you... if my synapses were to fire any less than they already do... I'd be dead.
I don't want to hear the words "Copy and Paste" again for at least the next 3 months.
No comments:
Post a Comment